The fact this game was released is astounding. Any positive points from WWE Attitude Mode or player creation are fully eclipsed by an absurd number of bugs and poor game design.
+ Attitude Era Nostalgia Bomb.
+ Deep and impressive player content creation tools.
- Frequent game crashes.
- Unpolished and riddled with glitches and bugs.
- Online servers keep erasing data.
- 3GB save file on PS3 makes PS+ Cloud storage useless.
- Broken Universe mode design.
- Pay-Per-View matches have no purpose.
- Terrible game audio issues.
- David Otunga's Music.
THQ's latest installment of their long lived World Wrestling Entertainment licence hit the shelves on October 30th 2012. While many publications, blog and fans rushed to get their reviews of WWE 13 up on day one, I waited. Patiently. Now that we’re over a month since its release, I'm rather glad I sat on this and really took the time to explore this game.