- Full title: Okamiden: Chisaki Taiyou
- new wolf: Chibiterasu
- events take place a few months after the end of Okami
- Issun is accompanying Chibiterasu to meet up with Sakuya, as Sakuya wants to ask Chibiterasu for help
- combat system similar to the original Okami
- draw lines to slash enemies, circle trees to make them grow/bloom
- partner characters for Chibiterasu to work with
- partner will both aid and hinder you, bringing up puzzles that you have to solve in order for you and your partner to progress
- one partner revealed: Kuninushi, son of the swordsman Susano
- learn why Susano has a son, when he didn't a few months ago
- producer: Motohide Eshiro
- director: Kuniomi Matsushita
Matsushita wanted to make a portable Okami, so he made a prototype and
showed it to Eshiro. When Eshiro saw the prototype, the team decided to
- Matsushita wants to go portable with Okami in the
hopes of getting a bigger audience to experience what the world of
Okami is all about
- due out 2010 in Japan
wicked. is it for DS or DSi?
this is amazing!!!! i wanted Okami on the DS from the very start. im so happy they are going to make it. cant wait.
Just standard DS it would seem, no mention of DSi related to the game at all in any news stories. Might get this..the DS stylus fits the gameplay style quite well..though quite frankly I've always preferred games that don't use strictly require use of the stylus DS wise lol.
All we can do now is hope that it gets released outside of Japan :/
I've never checked out this series before. It looks pretty interesting.
cute, i like how the younger wolf looks. the art and style of the game seem to have been re-created for the DS very well.
woow I loved okami on the ps2 and I think I´m gonna love it on the ds, I just saw the video on youtube it looks pretty good.
oh I saw it on youtube becuase the first time didn´t load it, but is the same video that Shikalin´s